16 Jun Corals at Keppel Bay
|Location||: Blocks 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19 and 21 Keppel Bay Drive. (clubhouse and management office at Block 23)|
|Tenure||: 99 years from 26 February 2007|
|Units||: 366, comprising of 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-bedroom and penthouse types|
|Bedrooms:||1 BR (570 – 732 sqft), 46 units
2 BR (840 – 1066 sqft), 115 units
3 BR (1184 – 1421 sqft), 87 units
3 BR DELUXE (1389 – 1593 sqft), 70 units
4 BR (2573 – 2777 sqft), 18 units
4 BR DELUXE (2766 – 3660 sqft), 22 units
PENTHOUSE (4725 – 7868 sqft), 8 units
|Developer||: Keppel Bay Pte Ltd (Keppel Land)|
Why Corals at Keppel Bay?
- Located at Keppel Bay, Corals is located in an exclusive residential precinct that offers a luxury marina club for its homeowners
- Marina at Keppel Bay is the exclusive home of choice for international luxury yachts and a water playground for the privileged and prominent, an award wining marina featuring state-of-the-art berthing facilities for 168 yachts ranging from 40 to 280 feet
- The 5-ha private island also features gourmet restaurants and private dining rooms
- Twinning association with Nongsa Point Marina and Resort in the Riau Islands allows residents of Keppel Bay to leverage facilities and amenities for a wider range of sea and land activities beyond Singapore
- Just a five-minute drive away from the Central Business District
- Stone’s throw from Harbourfront Office Park and Keppel Bay Towers Flanked by King’s Dock and fronting Keppel Bay, most units will come
with water views
- Abundance of greenery nearby with Labrador Park as well as The Southern Ridges; a 9km chain of green spaces across the Mount Faber
Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, Kent Ridge Park and West Coast Park Close to Singapore’s largest retail and entertainment hubs Vivocity and
St James Power Station
- Keppel Bay is part of Singapore’s vibrant southern shores comprising Resorts World Sentosa and Universal Studios Singapore
- Keppel Golf Course and Sentosa Golf Course for golf enthusiasts
- Corals at Keppel Bay is well linked by major expressways, namely the East Coast Parkway (ECP), Central Expressway (CTE) and Ayer Rajah
- Enjoy an easy drive to and from work
- If you want to beat the rush hour traffic, Harbourfront MRT is just a 5 min stroll away.
- Even better, just hop on to your private yacht and make a quick getaway if you want to de-stress!
- HarbourFront MRT Station (CC29)
- Telok Blangah MRT Station (CC28)
- Radin Mas Primary School
- CHIJ (Kellock)
- CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent
- Gan Eng Seng Primary School
- ISS International School
- National University of Singapore
- VivoCity Mall
- HarbourFront Centre Mall
- Marina at Keppel Bay
- Sentosa Island
- Mount Faber
- St. James Power Station
- Universal Studios Singapore
Please contact us now to express your interest so you get to know any new information that comes out firsthand.
Corals at Keppel Bay is located at 1, 3, 5, 7, 9,11, 13, 17, 19, 21, 23 Keppel Bay Drive in Prime District 4.
Get the floor plans and site plan now. Just contact us as an expression of interest please and we will send you the floor plans and other relevant details, or book your private viewing VIP appointment at Corals at Keppel Bay. Thank you.