04 Nov Raffles City Chongqing
Posted at 09:42h in China / Residential
|Address||: Changjiang Binjiang Rd, ChaoTianMen, Yuzhong Qu, Chongqing Shi, China, 400064|
|Bedroom||: 1~4 room|
|Top Year||: 2018|
|Developer||: Capitaland and Ascendas Singbridge|
- Located in the heart of the Yuzhong District where the government & international offices are located.
- Situated between Chao Tian Men Square and the traditional CBD of Jie Fang Bei, which is known for its broad pedestrian streets lined with shopping malls, department stores, office buildings and hotels
- it will be connected to the key districts of Jiangbei and Nan’an via bridges that are expected to be completed next year.
- Frontage along two important rivers – the Yangtze River and Jialing River.
- Integrated with Hotel, Serviced Apartments, Offices, Residential, Shopping Mall & a transport hub comprising a metro station, bus interchange, helipad, ferry terminal and cruise centre.
8 blocks of mixed-used development with 2 blocks @ 73-storey high which will become China’s tallest residential building.
- Residential units comprise of 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom.
- Designed by internationally acclaimed architect – Moshe Safdie.
- Inspired by the historical images of great Chinese sailing vessels, like the great masts of a ship with its sail pulling the city forward.